News and Events!
Three small hand made signs, the big ones will be posted when they're done being put together.
Two of these are teasers!
Who's ready for some spiced rum and apple pie?? Coming soon to a distillery near you
A Big Win For Dry County Distillery!!
WE WON WE WON! So exciting! In SIP Northwest Magazine we won
Winner – Dry County Distillery Black Rope Anise
Recipe for any day:
BLACK ROPE ANISE MOJITO
What You Will Need
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- ½ lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 oz. Dry County Black Rope Anise
- ½ cup club soda
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass.
- Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice.
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice. Do not strain the mixture.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice.
- Pour the Black Rope over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water.
- Stir, taste, and add more sugar if desired.
- Garnish with the remaining lime wedge.